What Documents do you need to sell a house? Once you’ve decided to sell your home, it’s a smart idea to make sure you’re in possession of all your necessary paperwork as soon as possible. Once an offer comes in, delays due to missing documentation can jeopardize the sale process. Here is a comprehensive list, of what documents you need to sell a house at each stage of the transaction.
- The certificate of location
- Bills for renovations to the property
- The declaration of co-ownership, if applicable
- The rental lease or leases in the case of plexus
- Municipal and school tax notices
- Monthly electricity bill average
- Fixed costs for the property
If you're already working with a broker to sell your home, they will handle all of these documents and ensure nothing is missing throughout the sale process.