A Property Alert is one of the most useful online tools for anyone looking to make a real estate investment in Quebec.
Property alerts are set up with each buyer's exact search criteria, so that they can have an initial look at the available options listed on Centris. These options include all properties listed for sale in Montreal, by any registered real estate agency or broker. As new properties meeting your criteria are added or updated, you will be automatically notified via email updates. Notifications can be received on a daily or monthly basis.
- Search Criteria will filter down and can include any of the following to make your search as accurate as possible: Location, price, bedrooms, bathrooms, amenities, living space sqft/sqm, garage, parking, view, building type, and more.
- Instant alerts will notify you the minute a property meeting your criteria hits the market or if a property has been updated and now meets your criteria.
- Adjust your criteria. As your search progresses, you might find your criteria changes. Property Alerts are quick and easy to modify at any point during during your search period.
- Adjust your frequency. If you're on a time sensitive hunt for a home, a Property Alert can be setup to notify you ASAP (minutes after the property hits the market). If your looking in the next 6-12 months, you can always opt to only be notified on a weekly basis on a day/time of your choosing. A good option if you feel like your inbox is already full enough.
- Never Expires. The earlier you start your property search the better. Property Alerts can be setup many months before you're ready to buy and will continue to notify you right up until the day you've found your new home. Property alerts can be cancelled at any time should you decide to stop or postpone your property search.
- It's a FREE service. Just like you would search manually on Centris.ca for a property, a Property Alert is a free service that takes your manual search and automates the whole process with the added benefits of notifying you the moment a property of your criteria hits the market.
If you're ready to start your property search, you can request a free over the phone consultation and property alert!